bibledit-general

[be] Re: bug in Project Notes entry

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: bug in Project Notes entry
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 06:19:29 +0200

Hi Phil,

Thanks for discovering this bug. Also on my system it behaves like that.

If you'd like to have this bug fixed, please make an entry on Savannah.

Regards,

Teus.

oreo wrote:
Hi Teus,

BE seems to have a bug when making new project notes. If one is making a note for a combined verse, such as
\v 2-3
BE won't remember the note.
In the right hand column, if I delete one of the verse numbers from the reference section, then the project note will be remembered.

Thanks!
Phil
--
Phil & Gale Fields