bibledit-general

[be] Re: false project changed notice

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: [be] Re: false project changed notice
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 06:24:07 +0200

Hi Phil,

Thanks for mailing this problem. I haven't seen that behaviour yet on my computer, but then, we don't do the pasting from the online pages, just typing in the editor, that's all. Will it be possible for you to send the diagnostics information in an email? This is a new feature available from version 3.2.17:

To send diagnostics information to somebody, do the following:

Shut Bibledit down and restart it.

Go to menu Help / System log.

Press button Diagnostics, select which elements to include, and click OK.

In the text window, press Ctrl-A to select everything, then Ctrl-C to copy it to the clipboard.

Past the text from the clipboard into an email and send it.

Thanks,

Teus.

oreo wrote:
Teus,

The error message that falsely comes up claiming that someone else has changed the project I am working on and BE needs to reload it—-
happens when I am doing a lot of cutting and pasting from my on-line pages.

Thanks,
Phil
--
Phil & Gale Fields