bibledit-general

[be] Re: Farsi foot-notes and cross-references

From: Pooyan Mehrshahi
Subject: [be] Re: Farsi foot-notes and cross-references
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:07:55 +0000

Dear Teus,

Thank you very much for your hard work. However as I have tried the BE 4.0.25 and printed using the ptx2pdf I see a number of problems.

  1. All the Farsi letters are printed by themselves, and not as joint letters to make up words.  This means that the letters do not make much sense. The internal way of printing does not give this problem.
  2. The main chapter number is in Latin format.
  3. The page heading and number is in latin, and a box appears instead of "-" dash to separate between the verse numbers.  However the order of the chapter and verses are correct.
But one problem is resolve and that is now there are no more clashes between the references and the footnotes.

I am very sorry for giving you more work. May I add this to the bug record online.

Warmest regards,
Pooyan