bibledit-general

Re: [be] compile issues

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] compile issues
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:40:55 +0100

Hi,

Which Arch or Suse versions are you using?

Time permitting I can have a look, install those versions, and see how to get Bibledit-Gtk run on them.

Since libgtkhtml is not well into 4.x, it is time that bibledit no longer insists on using a 3.x version. What also needs investigation is whether version 4.x can be used as a drop-in replacement for 3.x, or whether other updates are needed.

Teus.