bibledit-general

Re: [be] compile issues

From: Teus Benschop
Subject: Re: [be] compile issues
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 22:57:17 +0100

Hi Lance,

No problem about the extra work.

I think that it now works to compile and install Bibledit-Gtk on openSUSE 12.2. It is compiling now in a virtual machine.

The link with information is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/bibledit/gtk/installation/opensuse/bibledit-4-6-on-opensuse-12-2

Hope it works for you,

In Christ,

Teus.

On 01/25/2013 08:43 PM, Lance W. Haverkamp wrote:
OK brother, sorry to give you more work--that was not my intent.  But as you
said, apparently it's time to progress.

Christ's blessings,
Lance