bino-list

[Bino-list] Display multiple MPOs

From: Prof. Dr. Reinhard Männer
Subject: [Bino-list] Display multiple MPOs
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 21:47:11 +0200

Hi,
1st of all, thanks for the great software!
I tried to display multiple MPOs from a Fuji W3 camera from my Mac (MacBook
Air, 13", Mid of 2011), using a DVI-HDMI adapter.
I used SwitchResX to define custom setting of 1920x2205 (Full HD 3D frame
packing), and this worked with a direct link to the 3D beamer, and via an Onkyo
TX-SR508 AV-Receiver.
Bino was able with these settings to display the MPOs in Full HD 3D when I
selected the folder that contain them, however:
-I had to switch manually from MPO to MPO, using the drop down menu, which is
tedious. A slide show would be more convenient.
-When I switched back to a previously displayed MPO, from then on all MPOs were
displayed in 2D only! I had to open the folder with the MPOs again in order to
have a 3D display.
Any suggestions?
Best regards,
Reiner