bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] Display multiple MPOs

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] Display multiple MPOs
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 20:51:19 +0200

On Tue, 5 Jun 2012 18:05:25 +0200, Reinhard Männer wrote:
> I checked it once again: If I open multiple files at the same time, I
> can select anyone of them by the dropdown list. The 1st two MPOs that
> I select are displayed in 3D, all further ones in 2D, until I do
> another open. Cheers, Reiner

If you open multiple files at once, then Bino will combine them all into
a single media object, so you have one video (or image) with a lot of
video streams. These streams are then selectable from the GUI.

I guess what you wanted is instead to show all the images one after
another. Bino does not yet have such a slideshow feature yet. This
would probably be implementable as a subset of Playlist support:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?33280

Regards,
Martin