bino-list

[Bino-list] Problems building bino

From: Johannes Zarl
Subject: [Bino-list] Problems building bino
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 14:07:43 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently trying to compile bino with equalizer enabled. Both equalizer
and libglew are installed under different custom prefixes. During compilation
the build system complains that GL/glew.h could not be found and subsequently
fails to build.

And indeed libglew is not found:
# grep -i ^libglew src/Makefile
libglew_CFLAGS =
libglew_LIBS =

Now I looked into the configure script, and there is a test for glew. But this
check is only done if one doesn't build bino against equalizer. Is this an
error in the configure script, or am I doing something wrong?

Cheers,
  Johannes