bino-list

Re: [Bino-list] DLP 3D synch

From: Martin Jarmick
Subject: Re: [Bino-list] DLP 3D synch
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 01:09:33 -0800

Hi, Kamil.  I hope I understand your question:  you want to use DLP-Link glasses with an LCD projector.

I think this will be difficult since many of the DLP glasses are manufactured with a specific projector system.  Since DLP is proprietary, I'm not sure the functionality of the DLP glasses/projectors is compatible with LCD systems.

If your glasses are getting signal from an IR emitter connected to the same computer as the LCD projector, it might work!  It will not hurt to try.

-Martin