bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: bongo.el --- flexible and usable media player

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: bongo.el --- flexible and usable media player
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:34:05 -0500

    I'll do that, and then send the contract to you, Daniel.

You do not need to send him a copy.  This contract is designed so that
each person can print and sign his own copy.  You mail these signed
copies to the FSF.

    > By the way, was Lars Öhrman contacted about copyright assignment?

    No.  I have coffee with him regularly, though, so it would be
    easy to get his signature if we add his name to the contract.

All contributors should have their names listed in ALL the copies.
Are there any other contibutors?

(People who contributed under 15 lines need not be counted.)

Could you please make a complete list of the contributors who need to
be counted, so we can start this off right?