bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Re: what happened to Brave GNU World?

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Re: what happened to Brave GNU World?
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:34:44 +0200

followup with fullquote for Nic Ferrier who did changes on the pages.

 || On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 21:25:07 +0100
 || John Paul Wallington <address@hidden> wrote:

 jpw> The Brave GNU World web pages are borked; the webserver
 jpw> redirects to (seemingly) spurious urls containing
 jpw> "/software/bravegw/" then barfs with 404 errors.

--
Georg C. F. Greve                           <address@hidden>
Brave GNU World                            (http://brave-gnu-world.org)