bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Re: what happened to Brave GNU World?

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Re: what happened to Brave GNU World?
Date: 29 Apr 2004 20:54:48 +0100

"Georg C. F. Greve" <address@hidden> writes:

> --=-=-=
>
> followup with fullquote for Nic Ferrier who did changes on the
> pages.

Eek!

I didn't do anything yet! I've still got the pages in development
because I'm having trouble replicating some aspects of the current
website.

I'm also a savannah-hacker. I've checked the CVS and all seems to be
well there. So it looks like a sysadmins issue to me I'm
affraid. Perhaps something has got broken in the websync?

Nic