certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Solaris10/SunStudio - solved

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Solaris10/SunStudio - solved
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 13:00:31 +0200

2009/5/23 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:
> Martin Spott wrote:
>> "Gotthard, Petr" wrote:
>
>>> The tests on my Solaris10/SunStudio passed, so stored the fix in the
>>> CVS.
>>
>> Great, compiles properly from CVS now,
>
> Now, as FlightGear/VirtualAir on Linux/AMD64 (64-bit binaries) runs
> nicely against the 32-bit RTIG on my local 64-bit Solaris10/SPARC box,
> I thought I'd try building CERTI on my old univerity FTP server as
> well, which is running Solaris/SPARC with GCC-3.4.2, but I'm getting
> compiler errors. Do you care about such an old platform ?

Not sure we want to support oldish platform however gcc 3.4.2 is not that old
since it should be less than 5 years old.

Thus, if you have time yes please
report the compiler error either as an entry of the bug tracker
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=certi (better being logged-in first)
or directly on this list.

We'll try to fix it.
It would be a low priority task to solve that but, old compiler error
may reveal "real" problem.

--
Erk