certi-devel

[certi-dev] Solaris8/GCC-3.4.2; Was: Solaris10/SunStudio

From: Martin Spott
Subject: [certi-dev] Solaris8/GCC-3.4.2; Was: Solaris10/SunStudio
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 22:05:50 +0000 (UTC)

Eric Noulard wrote:
> 2009/5/23 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:

>> I thought I'd try building CERTI on my old univerity FTP server as
>> well, which is running Solaris/SPARC with GCC-3.4.2, but I'm getting
>> compiler errors. Do you care about such an old platform ?
>
> Not sure we want to support oldish platform however gcc 3.4.2 is not that old
> since it should be less than 5 years old.

I've put an excerpt together in this file:

  http://foxtrot.mgras.net/static/CERTI_Solaris8_GCC-3.4.2.log.gz

and I suspect that the schema is pretty obvious - probably needs system
headers to resolve. I thought that running the RTIG on this machine
would make a nice test case but it will unlikely serve 'production'
use. Therefore it is low-prioity at my end as well, so feel free to
drop the item at your will (but if you do so, please tell me).

Cheers,
        Martin.