certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] certi debugging

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] certi debugging
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 12:16:37 +0200

2009/5/28 Michael Raab <address@hidden>:

> Hi,
>
> running the debug compiled application helped. Sorry my fault.
> Btw, i'm using WindowsXP and MS VS 8 sp1.
>
> RTIA_TM works as expected. Which variable do i need to set, to get the
> message summary?

The message summary should be automatic  unless you define
the env var CERTI_NO_STATISTICS

see
CERTI/RTIA/Statistics.c:50::  in  Statistics::Statistics()

However if you are in case where rtia process crashes you may well not
getting any statistics....

or may be there is a problem with this on Windows, I should say I'm
not an accustomed
Windows user :-)

--
Erk