certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] FindRTI.cmake available since cmake 2.6.3

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] FindRTI.cmake available since cmake 2.6.3
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 12:35:58 +0200

2009/5/30 Gotthard, Petr <address@hidden>:
> Hi CMake users,
>
> I have just discovered that the FindRTI.cmake module, which is able to
> detect CERTI RTI and some versions of the MAK RTI, is available in the
> official CMake distribution since the cmake version 2.6.3 (latest version is
> cmake-2.6.4).

Thank you Petr for submitting this to CMake mainstream.

> It’s another step towards a better RTI interchangeability for (not only)
> CERTI hosted applications.

I would suggest CERTI users which use other RTI  as well
(Pitch, Portico, etc...) to submit patch to FindRTI.cmake in order to have a
wider support for other RTI as well.

The benefits of including more supported RTI in the FindRTI module will
be to ease portable Federate development using CMake. Currently
our HLA Tests Suite and HLA Tutorial uses FindRTI.cmake such that
they build flawlessly with CERTI but with FindRTI supported RTI as well.

The latest version may be found in the CMake CVS tree:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Modules/FindRTI.cmake?revision=1.4&root=CMake&view=markup

or in the CERTI CVS tree as well, when savannah.org comes back online...

Thank you to Petr and the CMake dev Team for accepting the inclusion.
--
Erk