certi-devel

RE: [certi-dev] FindRTI.cmake available since cmake 2.6.3

From: Gotthard, Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] FindRTI.cmake available since cmake 2.6.3
Date: Sat, 30 May 2009 14:28:46 +0200

> I would suggest CERTI users which use other RTI  as well
> (Pitch, Portico, etc...) to submit patch to FindRTI.cmake in order to
> have a wider support for other RTI as well.
>
> The latest version may be found in the CMake CVS tree:
> http://public.kitware.com/cgi-

bin/viewcvs.cgi/Modules/FindRTI.cmake?revision=1.4&root=CMake&view=mark
> up
>
> or in the CERTI CVS tree as well, when savannah.org comes back
> online...

Please report the FindRTI.cmake issues/patches via the usual CERTI bug
trackers or via this list (certi-devel). I will then supply the updates
to the official CMake CVS repository.

> Thank you to Petr and the CMake dev Team for accepting the inclusion.

And thank you Eric for supporting this activity on the cmake-dev list.

Petr