certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Error to run CERTI

From: Waléria Antunes David
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Error to run CERTI
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 08:30:25 -0300

Hi,

Yes,

I installed the libraries for Visual Studio 2008, but did not succeed

Thanks,

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 8:05 AM, Jan-Patrick Osterloh <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

that has nothing to do with CERTI. Your application is missing (Microsoft) DLLs during runtime. Did you switch from starting in Visual Studio to standalone/release mode?. I guess that you have to install the redistributable packages for your Visual Studio. Google will help you...

Best
Jan-Patrick

--- Quoted from Waléria Antunes David (Date: 14.05.2013 12:48): ---

Hello,
I'm trying to run a model using CERTI, but this occurs the following error:
I can start rtig, but when running the model this error occurs:

Error: The application has failed to start because the side by side configuration is incorrect please see the application event log or use the command line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail

What can it be? How can I solve?
I'm using Win 7

Thanks,

--
Dipl. Inform. Jan-Patrick Osterloh
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transportation

OFFIS
FuE Bereich Verkehr | R&D Division Transport
Escherweg 2 - 26121 Oldenburg - Germany
Phone/Fax: +49 441 97 22-524/502
E-Mail: address@hidden