chicken-janitors

[Chicken-janitors] #782: setup a continously running salmonella instance

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: [Chicken-janitors] #782: setup a continously running salmonella instance for the "prerelease" chicken-core branch
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 07:54:30 -0000

#782: setup a continously running salmonella instance for the "prerelease"
chicken-core branch
-----------------------------------+----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  felix                  |       Owner:  mario
     Type:  enhancement            |      Status:  new
 It would be very helpful to have salmonella running on the `prerelease`
 branch (basically just like what exists for `master` now). That way last-
 minute changes to a prepared release will be fully checked.

 We could have either a separately running instance or just switch between
 `master` and `prerelease` in the currently running instance on call-
 cc.org.

 This is not really critical. I assign it to you mario, but feel free to
 reassign it back to me, if you can't find the time.

--
Ticket URL: <http://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/782>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>