chicken-janitors

Re: [Chicken-janitors] #782: setup a continously running salmonella inst

From: Chicken Trac
Subject: Re: [Chicken-janitors] #782: setup a continously running salmonella instance for the "prerelease" chicken-core branch
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2012 11:53:14 -0000

#782: setup a continously running salmonella instance for the "prerelease"
chicken-core branch
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
  Reporter:  felix           |       Owner:  mario
      Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  accepted
 Component:  infrastructure  |     Version:  4.7.x
Resolution:                  |    Keywords:  salmonella prerelease
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by mario):

  * status:  new => accepted

Comment:

 That's totally fine, Felix.  I'm gonna work on that.

 Maybe this salmonella instance can be run without setting the temporary
 egg repo empty for each egg, so we can speed up its runtime significantly
 (at the cost of not catching dependencies problems among eggs, but that's
 checked by the master salmonella and such problems can hardly be
 attributed to the compiler).

--
Ticket URL: <https://bugs.call-cc.org/ticket/782#comment:1>
Chicken Scheme <http://www.call-with-current-continuation.org/>