Re: [Chicken-users] ISO C89 <math.h> routines

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] ISO C89 <math.h> routines
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:38:48 +0200

On 5/23/06, John Cowan <address@hidden> wrote:
Kon Lovett scripsit:

> Suggest prefixing exported identifiers w/ 'fp'. There is an
> unreleased egg, fpfz, with related contents I could add.

Since these names are very commonplace, being used in C and other
Schemes as well as other languages, I think this is unnecessary.
Why have sin but fpsinh, log but fplog10?  Sinh and log10 do the job.

i'd say fmod should be named fpmod, but the other functions
accept fixnums too, so I suggest keeping the current names.