Re: [Chicken-users] Re: sqlite3 issues

From: Thomas Christian Chust
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Re: sqlite3 issues
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 15:50:02 +0100

elf wrote:

> [...]
> some of the extension loading stuff is very weird in it as well.. if i take
> out
> some of the required extensions, that seems to fix some of the bugs
> [...]

If you updated CHICKEN ever since you installed any egg and eggs stop
working correctly, the problem is fixed in 90% of all cases by
reinstalling all eggs from freshly downloaded copies in a sequence
respecting their dependencies -- at least that's my experience ;-)

However, I will update my SQLite3 installation from 3.3.7 to 3.3.8 and
see whether I can reproduce the problem somehow on my Mac...

cu,
Thomas