Re: [Chicken-users] darcs repository?

From: john
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] darcs repository?
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 10:38:50 +0100

On the topic of VCS I recently took a look at monotone
(http://monotone.ca/). It was easy to install and follow the tutorial
and I am thinking of trying it out on my own Chicken project. I liked
the way it uses sqlite for the repository. I am curious to see if
anyone has had some experience with it and what they thought?

Cheers,

John.