Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] egg documentation
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:10:36 +0900

  Well, there is already mole, but nobody seems to use that. Actually,
I tried using it for my very first attempt at creating an egg, but the
markup mole supports was quite limited. In general, as much as I
admire Donald Knuth and everything he has done for computer science,
most attempts at literate programming seem to result in almost
unreadable code and documentation that is difficult to maintain.