[Chicken-users] How to do CGI stuffs?

From: Lam Luu
Subject: [Chicken-users] How to do CGI stuffs?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 21:10:56 -0600

Hello everyone!
This is the first time I use mailing list, and I hope I have everything correct! Please pardon any mistake I make.

Anyway, I am trying to do CGI with Chicken Scheme. I have been trying to find an egg or something similar to provide basic facilities such as parsing POST and GET arguments and stuffs. So far, I have found only two seemingly useful eggs, web-unity and cgi-stream. However, web-unity (at least in the documentation page on the wiki) seems to require to have a separate load program to load the script, with some more complications. On the other hand, I dislike the way cgi-stream doing its work. Other related eggs (like FastCGI and stuffs) have lost their documentation (When I follow the link from Google, they are all broken).

Is there simple way to do this? I may also want to compile the script (since my private server is very very weak) while keep another debuging version in source form. I can manage what to throw out myself, just need a parser for the stuffs sent by client.

Thank you,
Lam X. Luu