[Chicken-users] Computational geometry for chicken?

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: [Chicken-users] Computational geometry for chicken?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 10:56:40 -0700

I don't see anything in the eggs list that does the trick so ....

I need some basic polygon computational geometry operations, namely; AND,
OR, XOR, NOT. Any suggestions how to go about this? I have some slow,
incomplete and buggy code I wrote a long time ago that I could resurrect and
slap into shape but I think a proper egg accessing a C library would be a
better solution.

I'm guessing the right answer is to eggify but that
looks like a daunting task.

Suggestions, insights and pointers appreciated.

Free book on the subject for anyone interested: