Re: [Chicken-users] Computational geometry for chicken?

From: Matthew Welland
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] Computational geometry for chicken?
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 23:00:50 -0700

I definitely need only a very small subset of what CGAL can do. For now at
least I need 2D polygon operations. I'm not familiar with how a quad tree is
used in polygon operations. Do you have a reference? I see lots of very
interesting stuff on quad trees (although quite a bit of it is pay to read)
and they look very useful.

For comparison here is a description of how one implementation of polygon
operations was done:

http://boolean.klaasholwerda.nl/bool.html#document

Matt
-=-