Re: [Chicken-users] unbound variable: sxml:sxml->xml

From: Christian Kellermann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-users] unbound variable: sxml:sxml->xml
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 17:35:37 +0100

* Vok Vojwo <address@hidden> [111207 17:32]:
> 2011/12/7 Vok Vojwo <address@hidden>:
> >
> > I was looking for the srl:sxml->xml function:
> > http://modis.ispras.ru/Lizorkin/Apidoc/index.html#docfunc15826
> >

> I got it. I had to include "sxml-tools/serializer.scm" in
> sxpath-lolevel.scm. After that it is possible to export srl:sxml->xml.
> And it seems to work:
>
> (display (srl:sxml->xml
>         '(*TOP*
>           (*PI* xml "version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'")
>           (error
>            (code "-12")
>            (message "No person found!")))))
>
> Generates:
>
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
> <error>
>   <code>-12</code>
>   <message>No person found!</message>
> </error>
>
> Why is it not included if it is there?
>
> Or why is there an sxml-serializer egg if the code is already part of
> the SSAX libs, which is part of the sxpath egg?

As I understood the egg is just a wrapper around the upstream code.
I guess that the original author did not do a complete wrapping
here.  If this is useful to you, we would not mind a patch enhancing
the sxpath extension.

Thanks!

Christian

--
Who can (make) the muddy water (clear)? Let it be still, and it will
gradually become clear. Who can secure the condition of rest? Let