cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re: refnance it

From: Candi Nordyke
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: refnance it
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 17:47:40 -0700

D i ea e r H i om u e O q wn m er,

Your c v re i di f t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV c VN r i ea p l e s st m at u e and want I l MME q DIAT c E c q as c h to s k pe l nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L e OW h ER your monthly pa g ym a ent k s
by a third or more, here are the d s ea y ls o we have T i OD e AY:

$ 49 m 0 , 0 t 00 a a s l j ow a k s 3 , 6 s 5 %
$ 3 i 70 , 00 a 0 a k s lo b w a i s 3 , 9 e 0 %
$ 2 i 50 , 00 p 0 a v s l j ow a d s 3 , 3 n 5 %
$ 20 e 0 , 0 w 00 a j s lo l w a g s 3 , 5 i 5 %

V k is g it ou i r web s t it y e

Candi Nordyke , A x ppr u ov d al M d ana h ge z r

it was not very difficult or very alarming.
What did I tell you? said Gandalf laughing. Mr. Baggins has more
about him than you guess. He gave Bilbo a queer look from under his
bushy eyebrows, as he said this, and the hobbit wondered if he guessed