cks-devl

[cks-devl] Re: refnance it

From: Garnette Schmit
Subject: [cks-devl] Re: refnance it
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:16:04 -0700

D u ea s r H r om x e O i wne w r,

Your c v re o di u t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV i VN r k ea x l e v st z at y e and want I o MME c DIAT o E c a as y h to s o pen h d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L o OW t ER your monthly pa n yme e nt j s
by a third or more, here are the d z ea h ls l we have T c OD p AY:

$ 49 r 0 , 00 d 0 a o s l p ow a m s 3 , 6 v 5 %
$ 3 f 70 , 0 y 00 a p s l d ow a d s 3 , 9 c 0 %
$ 25 d 0 , 00 a 0 a z s lo n w a r s 3 , 3 o 5 %
$ 20 x 0 , 00 e 0 a u s l v ow a q s 3 , 5 a 5 %

V c isi a t ou h r web s m it v e

Garnette Schmit , Ap b pr b l M w ana j ge f r

That wont be till Smaugs dead, said Bilbo glumly. In the meanwhile
where is he? I would give a good breakfast to know. I hope he is not up
on the Mountain looking down at us!
That idea disturbed the dwarves mightily, and they quickly decided
------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C683C1.4F078EE0--