Re: Building the native libraries

From: arenn
Subject: Re: Building the native libraries
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:37:15 -0500

Patrick Doyle (address@hidden) wrote:
> Can someone tell me what I am supposed to do to build the native
> libraries?  I'm not too familiar with automake, and of course the
> Makefiles themselves are impenetrable.
>
> It looks like I should just go "make native" but that doesn't seem to do
> anything.

The regular "make" should build them.  They are probably targeted at
Japhar so you'll have to look into the Makefile.am file to figure out
how to retarget them to your VM.  This should basically be a matter of
figuring out how to use your jni.h headers, your naming conventions,
and your installation locations.

--
Aaron M. Renn (address@hidden) http://www.urbanophile.com/arenn/