New Maintainer!

From: Brian Jones
Subject: New Maintainer!
Date: 11 Jul 2003 00:40:12 -0400

All,

I've decided it is time for me to hand the reins over and let someone
else lead this project.  I have really enjoyed acting as maintainer
for a number of years now and think it has given me really good
insights into free software licensing, and the group dynamic, and
project leadership.  I will still remain involved with the project
however my role will transition to more or less just a developer.

Your new GNU Classpath maintainer will be Mark Wielaard
(address@hidden).  Mark has been active with GNU Classpath, GCJ, and
other free software projects for as long as I can remember and I'm
very glad that he accepted this position.

Thank you Mark and everyone else for all the work each of you have put
into the project while I've been maintainer.  I hope all of you give
Mark and the project your support going forward.

Thank you again,
Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>