java.awt.geom tasks (again)

From: Sven de Marothy
Subject: java.awt.geom tasks (again)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 18:38:14 +0200

Hello all,
It seems my FSF paperwork finally went through, so here is a
re-submission of the changes I've made. Due to formatting differences
the patch was difficult to read, so I put the whole files here:
http://www.qc.physto.se/~sven/Geom

This is the missing contains/intersects code for Cubic- and
QuadCurve2D, as well as an implementation of GeneralPath,
including the changes suggested by Sacha.
(the png file explaining winding rules is intended for
java/awt/geom/doc-files )

There is also (included with this post) a new patch for
RoundRectangle2D, which had the following errors:
contains() - the corner arc was off by a factor 2
intersects() - didn't handle the round corners at all, when it should

This fixes bug #6067, by the way.

getPathIterator() - The arcs were not being defined correctly and
one point was in the wrong place. Fixed it and changed the iteration
direction to counterclockwise, which I find a bit more logical
since Arc2D's are defined with that direction as positive.

So if it's all OK, now there's one bug and one task less out there.

And between vacations and paid work, I'm still working on Area.

/Sven