javax.swing.JTextField

From: Christopher Lansdown
Subject: javax.swing.JTextField
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:40:04 -0500

Hi,

JTextField doesn't seem to send any ActionEvent's when VK_ENTER is pressed,
and looking through the source it doesn't seem to try to catch this.

Is anyone working on this currently?

Thanks,
Chris Lansdown

--
"Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker
will be sorry."  -- Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"