classpathx-discuss

[Classpathx-discuss] Nic to step down

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Classpathx-discuss] Nic to step down
Date: 09 Jan 2004 21:53:58 +0000

I've asked the GNU project if I can step down from leading this
project.

With 2 young children and interests elsewhere I'm affraid I really
don't have the time to lead or assist the ClasspathX project in the
way I would like.

I have asked Chris Burdess if he would lead the project and Arnaud
Vandyck if he would help. Chris and Arnaud seem positive about the
request so I hope that's going to happen. Both have been more
committed to ClasspathX success than I have been recently.

If anyone has any issues that are really urgent please keep sending
them to me until the leadership situation is resolved.

Thanks everyone.

Nic