classpathx-discuss

Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Nic to step down

From: Dalibor Topic
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-discuss] Nic to step down
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 21:36:44 +0100

Nic Ferrier wrote:
I've asked the GNU project if I can step down from leading this
project.

With 2 young children and interests elsewhere I'm affraid I really
don't have the time to lead or assist the ClasspathX project in the
way I would like.

I have asked Chris Burdess if he would lead the project and Arnaud
Vandyck if he would help. Chris and Arnaud seem positive about the
request so I hope that's going to happen. Both have been more
committed to ClasspathX success than I have been recently.

Hi Nic,

I just wanted to say

           Thanks for doing such a good job on ClasspathX!

I wish the future maintainers a lot of fun and success following in your footsteps!

cheers,
dalibor topic