classpathx-xml

Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution

From: Jeff Rafter
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-xml] Contribution
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 21:40:19 -0500

> > Also, I am not sure
> > if the latest build support the new isDecalred. Does it?
>
> What do you mean "latest build support"?

Ack-- that was a typo. I meant, I don't know if the latest build _supports_
isDeclared. In the SAX package there were several new additions. One was the
isSpecified function which AElfred2 supports-- another was the isDeclared
function which AElfred2 does not yet support (as near as I can tell).

> I hope he's still around and ok! (Because he wrote GNU-JAXP) and did
> it rather well. Last I saw he was busy on some Linux/USB stuff.
>
> Message to Dave: are you ok?

I echo that. As an aside, I know that (not so) recently he worked on his SAX
book which I am sure was time consuming.

Cheers,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting