sc_tests_list_consistency failure when adding tests [was: df --output]

From: Bernhard Voelker
Subject: sc_tests_list_consistency failure when adding tests [was: df --output]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:48:30 +0200

On 09/21/2012 11:28 AM, Jim Meyering wrote:
> Bernhard Voelker wrote:
>> I wonder if syntax-check couldn't prevent this ... didn't we have this
>> already a few weeks ago?
>
> Good idea.
> It's definitely worth a try.  It will depend on how many
> false positives there are.

Apropos: the syntax-check failed yesterday, when I tried to
add the new test, because the test was not yet in the git history,
but sc_tests_list_consistency seemed to check on that.

So I committed despite of that error, and a subsequent syntax-check
passed. Is this normal behavior? I didn't experience such before the
non-recursive work. And this is the first test to be added
since then ... (but maybe it was just too late at night for me).

Have a nice day,
Berny