Re: numfmt: minor improvements to --field parsing

From: Assaf Gordon
Subject: Re: numfmt: minor improvements to --field parsing
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2015 03:00:49 +0000

On Thu, Sep 10, 2015 at 03:53:38PM +0100, Pádraig Brady wrote:
Usually you would use SIZE_OFLOW in this context,
but here SIZE_MAX is used internally to represent an open ended range,
thus is not allowed as input.  Therefore SIZE_MAX is more correct here.

I see, thanks for catching that (I now see you did explictly write
SIZE_MAX in the previous email, sorry for missing it).

The attached patch uses SIZE_MAX instead of SIZE_OFLOW,
and also adds some more comments in 'set-fields()' to about this.

regards,
 - assaf