cuadrantes-espiral

[Cuadrantes-espiral] DISK QUOTA: VERY URGENT ACTION

From: Quim Gil
Subject: [Cuadrantes-espiral] DISK QUOTA: VERY URGENT ACTION
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 09:49:45 +0200

My dear fellows,

Las week I warned you that the old DSVR server was overwhelmed of data and urgent deletion was needed. That was when the total usage was 91%. Today yet another problem has arised. It's been the third time in four days that I've checked again the disk quota to find that "web" user was over 100% of usage.

There is no more free space to use, I've got to delete pictures uploaded in the Gallery of desdeamericaconamor since this is the only action related with deletion I can do.

Please, please, please, go there and delete stuff, I'm sure it's not so difficult to get at least 10-15Mb to breathe a bit.

Also, even knowing that the move of Metamute to the new server will be accomplished "soon" I think we can't delay more days these 20 mins of dleletion of data in the old server.

Otherwise it's going to crash. Everyday is groing 1Mb or so, and we have only 4 of 300 left.

Thank your for understanding.

Quim