dazuko-help

Re: [Dazuko-help] Fedora 8 and Dazuko

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-help] Fedora 8 and Dazuko
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 09:11:18 +0200

On 2008-04-02, bob J. <address@hidden> wrote:
> I did what you said and everything seemed to work fine. But when I
> compiled and ran the Example_c test nothing showed up on the screen
> when I accessed file in the /home directory.

Are you running a 32-bit or 64-bit kernel? (uname -a)

On 64-bit kernels, only the 64-bit syscall table is hooked.

> I tried removing the module but it says hat the moduale is in use.

If the example program is running, Dazuko cannot be unloaded.

If the example program wasn't running, there may be a more serious
issue here. When you load Dazuko, what do you see on the console?
Console messages are usually in /var/log/messages or viewable with the
"dmesg" command.

You should at least see messages saying that Dazuko was loaded.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer