ddd

Re: New maintainer for GNU DDD sought (and patches for DDD for bashdb)

From: R. Bernstein
Subject: Re: New maintainer for GNU DDD sought (and patches for DDD for bashdb)
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 12:28:47 -0500

Recently I've patched DDD to support this a debugger for Bash. (See
http://bashdb.sourceforge.net). In the process, some small changes were
needed to get this to compile and the patches may be useful for others
trying to compile DDD.

I hope a mantainer for DDD can be found; perhaps I can help out. But
until that happens, I've put these patches to DDD 3.3.1 in the last
release of bashdb.

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/bashdb/bash-2.05b-debugger-0.32.tar.gz?download

The complete patched source can be found here:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=61395&release_id=122433