ddd

question

From: Nathan Seeley
Subject: question
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:04:14 -0600

Dear sirs,

I have a binary executable called "fortune_static" but do not have the c source code. I am in a data security class which requires me to step through this machine code. However, when I try to open the binary up in ddd it says

     "/home/nate/cs428/init.c no such file or directory"

No assembly code shows up in the window, and when I go to Source>>Display Machine Code, it says "No machine code available" What should I do?

Nathan Seeley