ddd

ddd shared library problem

From: Neil Cheng [鄭明浩]
Subject: ddd shared library problem
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:51:35 +0800

Pls see 2 attached files.
1st condition is different from 2nd condition.
We can't open ddd in 1st condition.
We can open ddd in 2nd condition, but something wrong when begin to run.
These problems are all related with share library.
I have tried "LD_LIBRARY_PATH  and LD_BIND_NOW "(suggested from someone by gnu
mail archive http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/ddd/),
but it still fail.
I use Redhat Linux. What happen to me?

Thanks a lot!
Neil

This e-mail is from the HsinChu Office of Stark Technology  Inc..
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information.
It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you are not an
intended recipient, please notify us immediately (by reply e-mail)
and delete this e-mail from your system. Our postal address is
12F-1 No. 83, SEC. 2 TUNG-TA RD., HSINCHU TAIWAN, R.O.C.