ddd

ddd -gdb and FORTRAN. Am I crazy?

From: Dai McClurg
Subject: ddd -gdb and FORTRAN. Am I crazy?
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:11:14 -0800

Hi All -

I'm a ddd neophyte, interested in using it to debug a large body of
legacy fortran. Is this possible?

In my initial attemp to use "ddd -gdb" on an executable file compiled
with "gcc ... -g" I was unable to open it, and the error message given was
related to not finding init.c. I hope this just means I'm commiting a
beginners blunder. Does this sound familiar?

Thanks for tolerating this digression in your busy days.

  --Dai