ddd

Displaying eflags register

From: Zzarko
Subject: Displaying eflags register
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 13:23:45 +0100

I need to display eflags register, but bit by bit, with their names, if
possible. The best solution I found so far, for let's say carry flag, is to
display:
($eflags & 1) != 0
which gives a box in display area with title '($eflags & 1) != 0' and value
0 or 1, depending on flag status. Is there a way to define a title, or to
customize a value (to display 'carry 0' and 'carry 1' or something like
that), so that I could easily see state of each flag, with their names?
Sorry if this is a newbie question, but I am a newbie to ddd ...

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7