ddd

Re: The DDD tree has now moved from CVS to Subversion

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: The DDD tree has now moved from CVS to Subversion
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 10:42:05 +0200

On 10/20/06, R. Bernstein <address@hidden> wrote:
Hmmm. How does this affect all of those pending changes to ddd such as
for improved pydb support that haven't got merged in?

All the branches are available (as far as I can tell).
Please let me know if any branch is missing.

We still have the CVS repository available for the
time being, but obviously, if there are no problems,
we'd prefer not to keep it around.

The main trunk is under the "trunk" directory, as
per normal SVN usage.  The branches are at the
same level, named appropriately.

Andrew.