[Demexp-dev] Re: Next SCM for > 0.8 releases

From: David MENTRE
Subject: [Demexp-dev] Re: Next SCM for > 0.8 releases
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:05:12 +0100

Frédéric,

2006/1/25, David MENTRE <address@hidden>:
> Well, never take what I say for granted: SVK could win. ;-)

In fact, svk is very interesting: it keeps compatibility with
svn/Subversion (centralized development, the tool that everybody is
using) and adds decentralized development (the main developer wants to
code on its laptop and I like that :-).

What is the current version of SVK in sid? 1.05? 1.06? (I can't check
as packages.debian.org is down)

Would it be doable for you to do a backport of latest svk debian
package to sarge? If it's difficult or you have other things to do,
I'll try a manual install.

Best whishes,
d.