Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem with the 0.7 dev version

From: GISQUET Christophe
Subject: Re: [Demexp-dev] Problem with the 0.7 dev version
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 23:04:02 +0200

Good evening,

GISQUET Christophe a écrit :
 >  the binary stops
Basically, I see an "Error" popup mentioning "Unable to login". Then I see a window flashing, and the client exits.

There are 2 kinds of error at least. This occurrence, and a further one later if this one is bypassed.

- 0.7-etc version under mingw
[...]
In addition, manually moving fr.mo to /usr/local/ [...] demexp.mo as expected from a proper installation yields to a crash (segfault) probably due to ocaml-gettext, as not performing the move lets the client starts without a problem.

This was by inspecting a strace of the program. I haven't time to properly prepare a log, but I'm still speaking of it early so as to let David knows that it will eventually be available.

- 0.7-etc version launched from cygwin. Works and produces a lot more files than all others. Attached in demexp-brutto

Nevermind, '.' wasn't in the path, and I had somehow installed 0.6.3: those were logs from it, so you can scrape demexp-brutto.

Hoping all those zips won't be detained by mailman for oversize or spam-likeliness,

50% accurate.

Good night,
--
Christophe GISQUET