Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo in Fedora

From: Roy Rankin
Subject: Re: [Denemo-devel] Denemo in Fedora
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 00:27:55 +1000

Jeremiah,

I have sent you the updated spec.in file. For the spec file to run it assumes that "make install" does not install the .h files and that denemo.conf is installed into /etc/denemo, otherwise it will fail.

I am far from an expert about windows, but for windows get_data_dir() in utils.c calls g_win32_get_package_installation_directory then adds share/denemo. I would expect the configuration directory would be similarly located but adding etc/denemo.

Also, an early step of the process of getting a package into Fedora is the spec file (denemo.spec) and source RPM file need to be on a web site. If I generate these files can they be put on the savannah download page? I may wait until you create the tar ball so I can create the source RPM from it.

Regards,
Roy Rankin